Wednesday, July 24, 2013


Well now, not bad for a nice lunch with which to lose weight. My homemade chicken salad, crackers, light potato chips, tomato and cucumber.  It's just as delicious as the ones a few weeks ago from the Corral too. Oh, don't contradict me on this. A whole lot of the success is your mindset. Make up your mind that you will do it and then get on it and do it!

This plate is about half the size of my regular dinner plates. That helps too. You have a full plate. Therefore, your mind says that you should not be hungry afterward. I switched to smaller forks too. You need to eat slower so your stomach knows that you are full. Smaller forks keep you from shoveling it in like a linebacker. Well, at least, it does me.

So this morning, I go to the grocery store, which I hate doing, but it is necessary. I flew through that store even faster than I did Saturday. I just love it.  The more I lose, the faster I walk. ON my quick trip through though, I am replacing things from regular to fat-free. I never switched back to regular Miracle Whip for the chicken salad nor the Fat-Free Catalina dressing. We kept using light margarine and fat-free milk, but there were a few things that I need to switch back from regular. Cheese is now from 2% milk again. OH and I now use fat-free sour cream. Gotta love the baked potatoes. Anyway, another successful day, it looks like it be!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment