Sunday, August 11, 2013

Homemade Taco Salad for Lunch!

Greetings!!Today is a good day! It is Weigh Day!! I am down 9.8 pounds in less than a month!! Yay, me!! I love it when a plan comes together! Lots of baked potatoes this week with FF sour cream. A few French fries(homemade, of course). Rice one night. Lots of turkey breast from the grocery deli.

I didn't think of taking a pic of my lunch until I had already stirred it up. Hahahaha...it still tastes terrific. Mostly lettuce and tomato. A few tortilla chips crunched up. 2 T. taco meat and 2 T. refried beans(they came from Rosa's, by the way). Pico de gallo and the squeeeeeeeeeeeeze jalapenos!! Delicious.

I am thinking on leftover roast beef with gravy on rice tonight. The best part is that the roast beef is already cooked. ;-) If you haven't been to my blog before, check out the recipe link on the right!!! Lots of low-fat good eating in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment