Friday, August 23, 2013

Something new from the grocery store....



Hi, everyone! It's still hot as the devil in TX. Cold meals become more appealing daily. Today, I had a little cold ham, a few French fries(remember...homemade and fried fast...less time in oil...less oil absorbed, pickled beets(no fat at all), and Tomato-Cucumber Vinaigrette. I got the idea for adding tomatoes to the cucumbers from Facebook. I also added sliced onion. Well, I love this 3 Gyros SlimFitt stuff. Convenience is my middle name. No mixing the vinegar and stuff...open lid and pour it out. I just love it. If you cannot find it anywhere, they have an online store. I found it at HEB in TX. I chose the Mediterranean one. This is now a regular part of my diet. All in all, this was a great lunch for a hot day.

No comments:

Post a Comment